A Great Place to Work
What makes a business a great place to work? Is it benefits, flexible hours, or a window view? It’s actually so much more than that. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch recognized well-rounded businesses in its 2020 Top Workplaces awards and it’s an honor for U.S. Paint to be among the winning small companies this year!
The Post-Dispatch measured communication, management structure, benefits, teamwork and many other factors at each local business. The companies were grouped by size, then were ranked to determine St. Louis’ most employee-friendly workplaces.
Here’s what’s important to U.S. Paint:
- We actively take steps to make U.S. Paint a better place to work.
- We make it a priority to deliver incredible products.
- Our work environment supports the team personally and professionally.
- We’re proud that employees look forward to going to work and truly enjoy the people they interact with on a daily basis.
- We show an incredible commitment to our staff. Employees are chosen carefully and are treated like family.
- We provide superior amenities and have the desire to invest in our workplace.
- Our staff look forward to coming to work each day, to being challenged, and getting to try new things.
- The culture at U.S. Paint is awesome! We are a very professional and hardworking group, but we have fun, too!
- U.S. Paint makes you feel a valued part of the company and not just like another cog in the machine.
- We hold our team to a high standard of quality work, but at the same time we allow the flexibility to fit your work life and personal life together to achieve a balance that works for each team member personally. Our flexibility allows for a full lifestyle outside of work.
- We employ some of the smartest, most creative people in the St. Louis area.
- U.S. Paint challenges our team members and helps them grow in their career.
- We offer a competitive benefits package that motivates employees.
- At the end of the day, we want you to walk away and feel like you made a difference as an employee of U.S. Paint.
People everywhere, regardless of their line of work or location in the world, can surely agree that our happiness in life depends very much on our happiness in our work. When your job makes you feel valued and fulfilled, it affects your whole life in a tremendously positive way.
Winning the 2020 Top Workplaces award means that we feel like the work we’re doing makes a difference. We believe our day-to-day tasks contribute to a clear vision of where U.S. Paint is going.
What does that mean for you?
Job satisfaction and feeling appreciated impacts employees on an emotional level. It increases motivation, self-esteem, and even overall health and well-being. This all translates to low absenteeism and turnover rates, high productivity, and increased levels of employee engagement. When employees feel appreciated, it also has an effect on how teams operate, and ultimately, how a company performs. Basically, it’s the glue that holds us all together.
So, for you — our valued partners, clients, and friends — we hope our Top Workplace recognition confirms what you already know about the people who work at U.S. Paint: that we’re here for the right reasons, we love what we do, we believe in U.S. Paint’s vision and mission, and we know the products and services we offer make a real difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Thank you for the important role you play in making our work such a pleasure.